I had that dream again where I was lost for good in outerspace

Thursday, July 23, 2009

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair. This ensures that all the shampoo will have rinsed out over the 5 minutes to wash the rest of me.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? grey

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes, but I'd rather kiss the second to last person. Or I can think of a couple others as well.

4. Do you plan outfits? On sundays I try on 3 or 4 and then always resort to an outfit I know I'll be comfortable in. The rest of the week I have my go-to outfits that I wear over and over.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Exhausted, a little lonely because Jo is out of town, and thanks to that stupid question, wishing it wasn't gonna be such a long time before I kissed someone again.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? eewww the stripes on my plaid couch.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Mmmm it involved eating papa john's and then saving the leftovers then waking up the next day and eating the leftovers. A rather delicious dream, that is probably my subconscious telling me it wishes I would crack down and buy some food.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? I wait tables. I meet new people every day.

9. What are you craving right now? Ice cream kind of, but not enough to get off the couch.

10. Do you floss daily? No, but I'm getting better since I bought those disposable floss pick things.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Ugh, nothing particularly appetizing.

12. Are you emotional? I was recently told that I was the most unemotional girl that the individual had ever met. It was then seconded by several others.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No. That's just stupid.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite.

15. Do you like your hair? Most days. I'd say it's one of my better features.

16. Do you like yourself? Yes, but I'm extremely hard on myself, and I believe I have lots of areas for improvement.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No, I'd rather spend the night with a friend.

18. What are you listening to right now? Jack's Mannequin.

19. Are your parents strict? Not especially. They had rules, but I think my over active conscious always made it so they didn't have to be too strict.

20. Would you go sky diving? HECK YES! Let's go!

21. Do you like cottage cheese? No. Eeww I just pictured fatty white cellulite thighs.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes. Several. But typically I don't care.

23. Do you rent movies often? I have netflix, so technically all the time.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? No.

25. How many countries have you visited? Not enough.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes.... Ha ha i second Shelli on this one!!! My favorite was when Kira made a prank phone call - "This is your local bunny calling. Have you been naughty or nice?"

27. Ever been on a train? Yeah.

28. Brown or white eggs? White are cheaper.

29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes, and it's like a third arm... it's painful going without it for several days.

30. Do you use chap stick? Only about every ten minutes.

31. Do you own a gun?
No, I don't think they're necessary. Seriously... i live in Provo Utah!

32. Can you use chop sticks? I can, but no... I eat cereal more than anything else.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Not who I want to be with tonight.

34. Are you too forgiving? I'd say I'm just the right amount of forgiving.

35. Ever been in love? Yes.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Chilling with me/I don't know.

37. Ever have cream puffs? This quiz is making me hungry.

38. Last time you cried? Hmmm several months ago comes to mind... but I have that lingering feeling I'm forgetting one time.

39. What was the last question you asked? Are you asleep already?

40. Favorite time of the year? Summer is a superior season. I wish it was infinite.

41. Do you have any tattoos? No, and I never will. But if I had to get one slash lost my mind momentarily I'd get a tarheel on the inside of my right ankle.

42. Are you sarcastic? Yes.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes. Interesting idea. Waste of 2 hours.

44. Have you ever walked into a wall? Ha. Yes.

45. Favorite color?
Clear. No. Blue.

46. Have you ever been slapped by someone? Yes.

47. Is your hair curly? Used to be.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Holy, I can't remember that far back. I think it was a christmas cd about 5 years ago.

49. Do looks matter? Yes, but they're not the end all be all.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Cheater's bug me. Though trivial there used to be some girls in my stake who would cheat at games and I always felt it my civic duty to expose them for what they were. I hate a cheater.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No, I pretty much stick to texting.

52. Do you like your life right now? Umm I'd be ok with a couple changes.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.

54. Can you handle the truth? I can't take this question seriously because I just picture Jack Nicholson screaming "You can't handle the truth."

55. Do you have good vision? Yes. Hearing, no.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate, no. Dislike, Umm sure. I'm not perfect.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? At least once a day.

58. The last person you held hands with? Not sure.

59. What are you wearing? Booty shorts (boxer style) and a men's white button down shirt. Hmm it sounds a lot sexier than it actually is.

60. Are you going to get straight back to work now? This implies that I'm doing this survey as a break from work, which I'm not. I worked my 11 hours straight today. I'll finish this and continue to read everyone's blog.

1 comments:

DeeAura said...

I can't even pick a favorite. hahaha... "sounds a lot sexier than it looks," "but not enough to get off the couch," "this quiz is making me hungry," yeah, I could go on, but then I'd have to go back and look, and...well, that's a lot of effort. :)

Post a Comment