So hot we'll melt your popsicle

Thursday, June 17, 2010

LISTEN UP all you provo dwellers....
Ok, this post isn't about popsicles... it's about something better
If you are looking for a little something something delicious and summery, just scoot right over to the BYU creamery and try the




S'more Sundae
YUM! Graham Canyon ice cream with hot fudge, marshmallow creme,
whipped cream and mini chocolate chip sprinkles.
It is the perfect little summer sundae!
(I hate that I didn't have my camera on me... but imagination is a wonderful thing)


In other news, I'm still engaged. It's great, minus the planning the wedding part. I hate that all dresses are made for girls who average 6 ft tall. Way to make me feel like a hobbit!
I'm just waiting for the hair on my toes to come in :(


So... planning clearly isn't my favorite, but on the bright side... the suit Cary wanted had sold out, but a very helpful sales associate was able to track down all the pieces and have it shipped to me!


Also, I needed a mood booster so we went and registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond!
Good times! They actually have dishes! And all the As Seen On TV crap that I've always wanted...
Extra friend points for whoever gets me the Titan Peeler ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment