But you gotta keep your head up

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So I'm chilling in greenville, and training is especially boring... So I kill some time watching videos on the various devices we're "busy" learning about.


Here's my two favorite of the day (give me a break--at least these are somewhat job related):



(haha if cary did this... there's not even words)

and video number 2



if only this could play on repeat in the verizon retail stores... people might take a deep breath, realize they're ridiculous and at least have a smile on their face

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

That hockey fan commercial is hilarious!!!

DeeAura said...

* please oh please oh please oh please will Cary please do this, and will you record it, and post it on youtube so I can watch it over and over and over and over again... *

Post a Comment