I need you to hurry up now

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I know you all wished you worked in retail. Verizon Wireless in particular.

And I know you all wish you were pregnant dealing with the public.

Because then you can be speechless when your customer says (and i quote) "you must be having a girl, you know how I know that.... your nose is fat."

Seriously?

Yup, it's rare for me to be speechless, but I was.

(I contemplated posting a pic, but her psychotic ramblings don't deserve that sort of justification)

Between my psycho customers who say whatever the crap they want to and people who think it's ok to merge onto the highway going 35 mph--I'm about to lose my mind.


To Baby: Kanye says this best

Now that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger
I need you to hurry up now
'cause I can't wait much longer

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

I am also speechless.

jessamyn said...

ditto.

Kaley said...

What the d is wrong with people? Seriously.

Post a Comment