I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So I just embarked on my first trip out of the country (that I can fully recall) and here's the recap.

Canada is pretty much just an extension of America. Same restaurants, stores, street signs, school buses, music, etc. etc.

In order to end on a high note, the disappointments of the trip include: not getting a stamp in my passport (what's up with that Canada?), Canada hasn't reached spring yet (a season in which everywhere in the world is infinitely more beautiful), and gas is twice as expensive.

Ok, now on to the funny things from Canada!



They had these funny animal hats. I liked the monkey the best, but the pig was pretty funny too.

Loved these t-shirts. Very Clever.





And these are Tissue box holders. I laughed so hard when I saw them, so of course I had to take a picture.





This is a beer ad. We laughed so hard, we decided we had to get a picture on the way back. So we pulled over and then I ran across the interstate to the other side to get a picture of this billboard. Why is it beer ads are always the best?

0 comments:

Post a Comment