I feel like you wouldn't like me if you met me

Monday, June 8, 2009

Ha, so I reread my post from saturday night, and yeah... rough night. Good thing I've developed a short term memory for bad nights at the restaurant. 

Anyhow, I thought I would quickly post something happy so all of you (yes the two people that read my blog count as "all") do not become concerned for my overall well-being. 

Dang, I just took a bathroom break and now I can't remember the funny anecdote I was going to share. Pathetic. Ooh shiny object. Seriously.

Side note though* (because I have to tie the title in somehow, right?) Sometimes I get in a group of people and I just start talking to entertain. I'll say whatever if I know it'll get a laugh, and sometimes I can be pretty ridiculous. My family (who are the ones who read this blog) can attest to this. And even though people do find me entertaining (which makes me really happy), sometimes a boy you're interested in joins the conversation.... and inevitably, I get home and think "way to go, carla.... dang, now (said boy) just thinks I'm a crazy!"

Life's funny.


1 comments:

Alaina Nelson said...

haha I have the same problem... ALL the time. I'm kind of a moron when it comes to guys. I am too honest and too outspoken. Then I get home and think, "what on earth did I tell that boy" then I am always surpirsed IF they come back for more

Post a Comment