I believe that love is the answer

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I watched the movie Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.

We read the book for my book club a year ago, and it was a nice wrap up to watch the movie as I remember 9/11.

It is a fictional story that follows the life of an 11 year old boy as he tries to make sense of the loss of his father in one of the towers on 9/11/2001.

My heart breaks for all the broken families of that day. There were so many people who lost someone close to them who's lives will never be the same. My thoughts and prayers are with the survivors. I pray they may be blessed with the love and comfort they need, and that they may know they can see their family again one day.

**********************************************************************************

On another note: My baby is 10 months old! I shlove (shlove is what cary and i say when we more than love something. Shlove is definitely bigger and deeper than love) it!

Zoey finally got teeth! TWO. They popped up last week.


And she is soooo excited to brush her teeth. She loves watching me brush my teeth and then wait to brush her two little nubs. It's funny.

She can take about 4 to 5 steps without falling down, but that is all. We're working on her balance.

Her favorite words this week are "baby" and "puppy." She loves pointing out all the puppies on our walks, and just about everything gets labeled baby... but she especially loves carrying around her own picture saying baby. Perhaps we should call her Zoey more often than baby girl.


She still likes to eat with her feet.

She eats lots of new foods, but her fav are graham crackers. And I love the baby/graham cracker smell.

Her favorite games are still peek-a-boo and playing chase. She loves being chased, and she loves being scared (if I pop around the corner unexpectedly). She also loves when Cary "flies" her around the room. The girl is an adrenaline junky and we're gonna have to start saving for her to go to an amusement park.



At any rate, she's a hoot. I seriously hit the jackpot when it comes to babies. She is easy-going, fun, and adventurous. Love that girl.


Ok, ok I'm done with the photos.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I feel like Zoey looks exactly like you. Do you get that a lot??!

That's wonderful that she's taking steps!!! I know that's so exciting to watch. Charlie didn't start walking until he was 15 months...so I'm giving Walker another 5 months to get things going :-)

Post a Comment