Have a very merry Christmas

Friday, December 20, 2013

oooh ee... it's been a busy month! in the best way.

usually the week ticks along with hump day being the most dreadfully long (because cary doesn't get home til 9 pm) and then slowly, finally saturday is here and gone in the blink of an eye.

But this month, we've had so many fun christmas activities the days have flown and then it's like "oh, hey today's Friday! Sweet! Tomorrow we get Cary all day!!" (I also think I'm starting to get the hang of this two kid business... sort of)

Just some of the adventures we've taken Zoey and Tucker on...
horse drawn carriage rides (they're actually really fun when it's 70 degrees out :)

christmas parades,

to see at least 4 different Santas (she still doesn't like him... "I scared of Santa mama!")

a ward christmas party, a neighborhood christmas party, and party with friends

to see lights and the downtown durham christmas trees,



and the creche display (she's equally scared of baby jesus and usually blames him when she wakes up with a nightmare)



This time of year is truly magical and I'm so grateful I get a break from retail/restaurant work to bask in the season and teach my kids about our Savior.




I hope your weekend is full of holiday celebrations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment