I can listen to you all day

Friday, February 28, 2014


6 Months!!!
Wow. 6 months old. With babies, I feel as though I'm constantly asking myself "how has 6 months gone by already?" followed by "It's only been 6 months??? What??" 

It's a funny conundrum, where time flies and stands still at the same time. I chalk it up to sleep deprivation.



Speaking of... this last month has been rough as I finally got real about sleep training. Mr. Tucker is a social sleeper and also prefers plush pillowtop queen mattresses. So we (I) have been working (killing myself) to get him to sleep only in a crib, last until at least 3 am before eating, and take regular naps. There's more work to do, but we're getting there!



He's also mastered the pacifier, but enjoys playing with it, pulling it in and out.
He can sit up... almost... for about 5 seconds... he'll get it.
He eats everything but only loves rice cereal. Weird. I know.
He's started smiling and laughing all the time. I love it!
He looks at Zoey like she's an alien from another planet, but she usually makes him laugh.
He still hates the car.

I'm still his favorite. He cries when anyone else holds him too long and then calms down as soon as I hold him. It drives Cary crazy. He thinks he's a pansy boy that is too attached to his mom, and he needs to grow up. I kind of don't mind. I love that little boy, and it makes me feel really great that he loves me right back (zoey didn't care for me as much)! Although, it is exhausting to hold him all. the. time. So... maybe Cary is on to something.

Anywho... we sure love this little boy and now that we are firmly out of newborn phase, we're remembering why babies are the greatest ;)






1 comments:

emily said...

In the second picture, he looks just like Zoey. I think I have the same pic of her somewhere. I didn't think they looked that much alike before.

Post a Comment