How did you know I needed you so badly

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My husband has a serious chocolate addiction.






I thought I was supposed to be the one with the chocolate addiction?



While I have been lost in dreams of those savory and decadent melt in your mouth belgian truffles that I once enjoyed and still long for...






Cary's addiction is becoming $1 a day addiction.



(Ok, this isn't really a picture of Cary... but it could be)




Ok, ok $1/day chocolate addiction doesn't quite translate like a pack a day. So let me illustrate...



$1/day= 3 fudge brownies= 8 chocolate chip cookies= 2 candy bars= 1/2 bag of chocolate chips



You don't see why this is a problem? His munchies hit late at night which means I don't notice the chocolate chip supply dwindling! Soon I will go to make his favorite cookies and they will be nothing but butter and sugar *gasp* (actually I love sugar cookies), but then where will my husband go to feed his insatiable need???



!!!GASP!!! I will not be beat by you!





And your wretched waxy excuse for a dessert... Commence the secret stash of chocolate.

1 comments:

Joanna said...

haha i was actually eating chocolate chips as i read this! don't tell jack, he doesn't know i eat them :) i love your blog!

Post a Comment