Ooooh child, things are gonna get easier

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 10 Update:

I'm still sick, BUT better because my voice is coming back and I can generally do normal tasks, and I'm not going to bed at 9 pm anymore.

However, my cough is still pretty horendous, it is brutally painful to yawn (gosh dangit, just writing the word yawn makes me yawn) and this just in.... several friends have strep throat.

Ugh. I guess this means I'm caving and going to the doctor to make sure that I don't end up with the long list of horrible diseases resulting from untreated strep throat (i.e. coronary heart disease, rheumatic fever, kidney failure, ear infections, sinusitis, mastoiditis, peritonsillar abscess- yeah, that's pus build up near the tonsils-sick!-and not in the you're ill meaning, in the that's about as disgusting a side effect i can think of kind of meaning)

Anyhow, at least this made me laugh, i'm glad other people appreciate the doc as much as me.

1 comments:

Shelli said...

Dear Carla, Get better soon. (Sorry you have to give in and go to the doctor...yuck!)

And thank you for my newest blog to follow. I love it.

Post a Comment