Who cares if you disagree?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I've started a lot of posts, but they're lacking any creative/humorous flair. So here's my response to being tagged on Marisha's blog...

1. Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?
Dark for sure, european style

2. What's your favorite color?
Clear. No probably blue... I'm predictable like that, but there's seriously very few blues that aren't pretty.

3. Do you have any creative hobbies?
I love doing creative projects. Sewing, making up recipes, decorating, crafts, etc. But I wouldn't say I do any of them enough to call them hobbies.

4. What was your favorite subject in school?
I loved wood working. I also loved AP Psychology... mostly because of my teacher. In college I enjoyed floral design and my film classes.

5. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer. I love how everyone comes out to play in the summer. I love the fresh fruits and veggies, and barbequing. I love the late nights, and that the sun stays out forever. I love the beach, the pool, camping and bike rides. I love how school ends, or even if it doesn't, everyone acts like they're not really in school. I love the clothes (hello rainbows!). I love the excuse to take vacations. I love the green lawns, the fresh flowers, and that everything just feels alive. I love the concerts and free events in parks.

I do however, hate mosquitos... the one terrible side effect of summer.

6. Who inspires you to sing like crazy when no one is around?
If we're talking about an actual person in my life... probably Jo.

If we're talking about an artist.... probably Celine Dion, or Mariah Carey... I mean their lyrics are ridiculous and of course I can't hit those notes, yet try I will!

7. What's your favorite dessert? Can you make it?
Apple Crisp or Key lime anything. Yes. Can some people make it better? Yes.

8. How did you learn to cook?
I believe it started with lemon bars when I was 7 years old. I mixed up the baking soda and baking powder. One explosion later, I was convinced cooking was fun and my mom decided unsupervised cooking wasn't so fun.

So, now I'm supposed to tag 8 other people... no pressure... I just don't want the chain blog demons coming after me ;) So how about Heather, Emily, Dee, Aubrey, Shelli, Becca, Mary, Liz, and Jessamyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment