I want you to know, that it doesn't matter

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sometimes I feel inadequate.


I don't dress in the cutest clothes. Trendy has never been an adjective preceding a description of me or my attire.


I am not the most knowledgeable gospel doctrine teacher. Scripture study is my biggest struggle when it comes to actively living the gospel. Can someone please explain Isaiah to me?


I can't seem to escape the deathly grip of the restaurant industry.


My face still breaks out, and I define ponytail and unkept bangs.





Yet, when I am feeling inadequate...


I remember


That, although my style has been compared to a 40 year old, Jackie O showed the world that classics are timeless


Church isn't ever really about what you know, it's about discovering that which you didn't know


I have had more success in my 3 years at a job not using my degree,
than I might have had using my degree.


Zits keep people from becoming intimidated by my good looks ;)
and at least I can grow all that unkept hair!

1 comments:

Whitney B. said...

You are so sweet! I always thought you dressed super cute, always admired your positive attitude at church, I have never been a server so thumbs up on that one, and I can't pull off a ponytail because it makes me look bald with all my blonde hair!! SO THERE! :)

Post a Comment