Just own the night, like the 4th of July

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Years!!!


So I procrastinate a little on my blogging... don't hate.


Anyhow, I love New Years... well, correction I enjoy making New Years Resolutions.
(The holiday itself is actually one in which the event NEVER lives up to the hype, and it's still cold.... New Year's should take some pointers from the 4th of July on how to actually be an awesome holiday). I digress.


So seeing as last year I made three new years resolutions and accomplished 2.5 of them... I felt 3 was the right number for me.


Numero Uno: I plan to run a half marathon by June (I was going to aim for a full, but goals need to be realistic in order to be achievable).


Nombres Deux: I am going to magnify my calling to do my Visiting Teaching each month. Who knows, maybe I'll make some friends in the ward :)


C. Sorry, this is personal, and I choose not to disclose information that makes me sound ridiculous or may be embarassing (of course unless it's a really funny story, because there's nothing better than getting a laugh out of people).


Also, Omni peeps and alum (read: wannabe Omni peeps (read: Carla and Cary)) are in a fitness competition... sort of. It's really just who can look the best in a before and after picture competition (how you get there is your choice). I'm positive I'm gonna win ;) I discovered a special secret today... if Cary eats a brownie and then I kiss him, it's like all the flavor without any of the calories! WATCHOUT... I'm in it to win it!



Anyhow, feel free to check up on me from time to time. I plan to do the same to you. Happy goal making.

0 comments:

Post a Comment