She's got hair like a superstar.... (not so much)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Zoey has developed Alopecia.

I'm pretty distraught. Yes, I suppose I am extremely shallow and would like my baby girl to keep her hair... but, it's more an extreme sense of guilt since she only lost all her hair after I gave her a bath last night. Her hair is still just as thick on the back of her head, but the top is totally bald! She has the hairline of a 50 year old man....




Or her 26 year old father?



You tell me?

It doesn't help that she's also developed a farting problem to rival an 80 year old man. Sigh, I have a lot to teach her about being a lady!

1 comments:

Hannah Thongthai said...

The same thing happened to Lily and the hair still isn't back on top. It's a good thing we have such cute girls who can pull off the bald look! She really is adorable!

Post a Comment