Chestnuts roasting on an open fire

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Family Dinner at the Tippets Residence

(Friend's brought us dinner tonight (it was delicious))

(**These friends have a 2 months old baby boy, which is how the conversation got started**)

Cary: Hey Zoey, your boyfriend is 13 lbs. How do you feel about that?

Carla: Oooh we have a chubby chaser on our hands.

Zoey: [thought: why won't they give me my pacifier]

Carla: ooh or you could go for J.B. I mean he's a year older than you, but definitely a good looking little boy... and he has cool parents too.

Cary: Well, it's not like you have much competition so I suppose you can make up your mind later.

Carla: Well there is [good looking friend's in the ward]'s daughter. She'll make for some stiff competition Zoey.

Cary: Whatever Zoey, your mom is much more conniving. [Good looking friend in the ward]'s lost her edge.

Carla to Cary: Conniving huh? I'm not sure how I got dragged into this... [dirty look]

Zoey: [coincidentally makes same dirty look]

**Haha I forsee lots of great dinner conversations once Zoey can also verbally contribute**

0 comments:

Post a Comment