We are never ever ever ever...

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Things making me laugh today:

1. My friend's status update: "It's taken years of hard work and sacrifice, but I am happy to report that I have finally pulled even with Lance Armstrong in Tour de France wins."

Bahaha

2. The book, The Forgotten Garden, pg 49 "It needed a coat of paint... the house had never received a full coat. Nell was fond of saying that she wasn't in the business of spending good money to give the neighbors a fresh view"

Tehe. Funny perspective... until you have to sell of course.

In other news:

We went to the fair. It was awesome. We have no pictures :( We ate fried oreos, snickers, kool-aid, and reeses as well as funnel cake, hush puppies, a burger, and nc state ice cream. The hush puppies were worth it, the ice cream was good and next time I want something fried should probably stick with the funnel cake.

We paid to have the guy guess Cary's age so we could win a prize to entertain Zoey... he guessed 39!!! Hahaha seriously... so funny. Cary said they always guess about 10 years off b/c he's bald... but 39 seems a bit ridiculous to me.

I also made Butterbeer cupcakes this weekend! I thought they were delicious!

Anywho, stay tuned... I've almost finished Zoey's room makeover and I borrowed my sister's camera so you'll get to see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment