Favorite fruit is chocolate covered cherries

Sunday, November 16, 2008

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library.
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...


CARLA CANKLES MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK

Opening Credits: "Fools like me"- Lisa Loeb

Waking Up: "Get Up" -Ciara feat. Chamillionaire

First Day of School: "Soldier" -Destiny's Child

Falling in Love: "Crazy For You" -Madonna

Fight Song: "I never loved you anyways" -The Corrs (I guess if it's a break-up/fight)

Breaking Up: "Bruised" -Jack's Mannequin

Life: "Journey to the Past" -Anastasia Soundtrack (dude it's a sign... genealogy is always haunting me)

Mental Breakdown: "Thriller" -Michael Jackson

Driving: "Broken Road" -Rascal Flatts

Flashbacks: "Why Can't I" -Liz Phair

Getting Back Together: "The Way I Are" -Justin Timbaland

Wedding: "No Woman, No Cry" -Bob Marley (wow, do you think my marriage is gonna last, geez)

Birth of a Child: "When I'm Gone" -3 doors down (yeah, this game was going so well before...)

Final Battle: "Act Naturally" -Buck Owens (ha ha my final battle is a dance off!!! ((between country hillbillies that is)))

Death Scene: "Hypnotized" - Plies ft. Akon (the dance battle didn't go so well apparently)

Funeral Song: "Bleed It Out" -Linkin Park

End Credits: "Better Than Me" -Hinder


So there ya go... the soundtrack of my life. I'll admit i'm a little disappointed certain songs didn't show up, and the last several songs didn't exactly fit, but it's all good and that's part of the game i guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment