And today was a day just like any other

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ok just the random ramblings going through my brain today....

1. I have way too many movies I want to watch and never any time to watch them. The list is around 20 right now.

2. I also have far too many books to read, and the gorgeous weather to sit outside and do it.... but alas

Number 3. At work we are having a sales contest, and the workaholic/competitive side of me seriously wants to if not win at least give everyone a run for their money, which obviously leads to way too much working.

4. Speaking of work, a girl came in today that smelled just like Kelly Estes used to in high school. I can't remember what perfume Kelly wore though.... (i remember she loved clinique happy, but it wasn't that, because i was never the biggest fan)

5. Back to the books, though I'm still working on the actual quality novels I should devote more time to, I did finish '211 Things A Clever Girl Can Do' (my new fav. book). And I feel the need to share some of my newly acquired insights.

These gems are from the article "How to Escape the Second Date"
-If you're already out on a date, blow your nose on the tablecloth
-Pinch every male bottom in sight (waiters are especially good)
-Develop a maniacal laugh and a strange twitch
-Never just stand him up. That would be unladylike.

ha, there were many others, but those were my favorites.

And lastly, yay for St. Patty's day tomorrow! I'm seriously stoked. More details to come on all my celebrating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment