It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yes I am going to keep blogging about the weather.



IT IS GORGEOUS!!!!! Sixty degrees of fabulous beautiful weather! (Sorry to all you east coasters getting snow dumped on you... he he he, oh how the tables have turned). Ok, well not quite that gorgeous, more like this picture below.



Sixty degrees may not seem warm, but it feels amazing. I don't even care that it has been overcast and it looks like the worst storm is about to dump on us, because it's so warm I wore shorts!

Anyhow, that is all. The great update on my life is that the weather is amazing. I played tennis and the weather is amazing. Oh and I think I should give the camping another shot, now that I'm not fearful of frostbite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment