Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! (ok my post is a few days late... whatever)

I rang in the New Year in Atlanta. And here's the top ten things I loved about Atlanta.

1. Coke World was awesome and this was one of my favorite commercials.



2. A hair salon named "Oh My Nappy Hair" Salon.

3. Virginia Tech beating Tennessee at the Chick-fil-A bowl.

4. All the little boys dressed in suits at church.


Well, technically they were all young black boys; however, google image finder sucks. You get the point.

5. Shopping at Ikea. Ha ha, I don't know why this is such a thrill for me...

6. Copeland's Cheesecake. Food was great! Cheesecake was great!Good way to end the day.

7. Petting a shark at the aquarium!

8. Seeing the piranha's at the aquarium (Piranha's are my favorite).



9. Great seats at the Atlanta Hawks v. New York Knicks game.

10. Seeing the peach drop.


Well, it wasn't all that exciting, but it was something to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment