That's just the way it is

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fast food in Germany.

So I was craving a burger. You're all judging me right now, but it's true. And I didn't want some overpriced(yeah, 10-12 bucks everyone) supposedly gourmet burger on base, I just wanted a cheap, fatty yet delicious fast food burger. So after a week and a half, I succumbed and frequented my local off base chain (there is a BK on base, but it closes at 9... don't get me started).

Fast food in germany... equals so much better. As tim once said "It actually looks like the pictures." This makes me wonder, WHY? I mean, these are American Brands. American based restaurants. Doesn't it make more sense for us to be the one's doing it right?

Eh, the truth is though, I'm not willing to trade my dollar menu for quality control... it is just fast food after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment