You're faking a smile with the coffee to go

Friday, March 12, 2010

I am not a cry-er.

I am not a very emotional girl. Some may call me heartless, i prefer to think of it as not letting my hormones get the better of me.

I had a meltdown at work tonight.

I hate my job some days. I hate that I had enough horrible tables to lead to a meltdown. I hate that people try to tear down their server over something as simple as food. I hate that after a point I take it personally. I hate that I built up walls to keep in the emotions, and that a fellow server asking me if I was ok (at the end of the night) lead to me losing control of my tear ducts.

I hate that I have no friends here to make me forget this night ever happened.

"Bad Day" -Fuel

Had a bad day again
She said I would not understand
She left a note and said, "I'm sorry I
had a bad day again"

She spilled her coffee, broke her shoelace
Smeared the lipstick on her face
Slammed the door and said, "I'm sorry I
had a bad day again"

And she swears there's nothing wrong
I hear her playing that same old song
She puts me off and puts me on

And had a bad day again
She said I would not understand
Left a note and said, "I'm sorry I
had a bad day again"

3 comments:

"C" said...

i'm sorry! bad days suck! sometimes you just need a good cry, even someone as emotionally strong as you! if there is anything i can do please let me know!! i miss ya girlie!

Shelli said...

I hate people like that too. Next time just pour their drinks in their laps or down their backs.

DeeAura said...

NO! Oh, man, I'ma come over there and give 'em ALL something to complain about.

Post a Comment