All my friends say that of course it's gonna get better

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

After a particularly toxic day at work, I have complainer's remorse. Though i would like to blame part of this on the job and environment in which I work... upon reading a friend's blog, I decided I needed a little attitutde of gratitude refresher... here goes

I am grateful for

Spring
Warm Weather
good friends
a clean house
a boyfriend who tells me I'm gorgeous
freckles
Institute (I know, don't die from shock, I actually go sometimes ;)
Ice Cream
Internet
My breakast bagel sandwi
ches



hard workouts
Grey's Anatomy (especially this season)
....

and...

this video


3 comments:

emily said...

bwah ha ha ha!! (That's me with my head thrown back laughing) Thanks for the video, love it!

"C" said...

grey's is sooo good!!! i love it!! definitely one of my favorite seasons.

Marisha said...

I agree, Greys is awesome. That video of the lady falling gets me everytime. it's so freakin funny! i love it! i also love your video on this post. i think i may have posted it on my blog, but can't remember. i'll just come to yours now to watch it! (: when do you move back to the good ol U S of A?

Post a Comment