my milkshake brings...

Friday, March 2, 2012

Zoey and I are having a sick day.

We're lying in bed watching Grey's Anatomy. (Don't judge me)

Wishing there was a cook-out across the street. Really any decent milkshake joint would suffice. I need to remember this next time we move... must live near fast food with good shakes for when I'm sick.

Anyhow, I plan on being here most of the day... any good shows I should watch? Revenge is rumored to be entertaining... thoughts? I've also heard Once Upon a Time, Alcatraz, and Downtown Abbey...

Let me know

7 comments:

Shelli said...

If you haven't watched Downton Abbey, do it!

emily said...

I like Once Upon a Time -- it's my new one. Hope you feel better.

DeeAura said...

I would encourage all of those new ones. Though, my favorites are as follows: Downton ties with Once Upon a Time, then...well, Alcatraz has a better story line, but Revenge is like a guilty pleasure teen story with a tad more to it than a CW show. Though, sometimes I forget it's not on the CW...so literally a TAD more. ;)

Also, I started watching White Collar on Netflix the other day, and I know lots of people already watch it, but...where have I been?

Covert Affairs, Psych, PanAm, and...you can judge me for this one, but Ringer, and Smash. Smash is just broadway fun really, but...

It sounds like all I do is watch TV. I'm just admitting what's in my Hulu queue whenever I get to it. :)

Lindsay Haynie said...

yes. yes. and yes. All of those shows are good. it's possible that i watch too much tv.

Kaley said...

I may or may not have just signed up for Netflix for the sole reason of watching Grey's Anatomy from the beginning. I think I'm already halfway through the first season and it's been a couple of days...

Aubrey said...

Once Upon A Time for sure. :) I also have a new guilty pleasure - Smash. And Alcatraz rocks.

Nicole said...

once up a time and revenge are GREAT!

Post a Comment