All the above

Monday, April 30, 2012

I've been tagged by my friend Danniey, and since her answers and questions were so intriguing... I figured I'd play. Here's how it works:

THE RULES
1. Post these rules.
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
5. Tag 11 people.


MY ANSWERS
1. Where is your favorite place to eat?
Probably Nantucket Grill. Their lobster bisque is divine, the roasted chicken and filet mignon with lobster reduction sauce amazing, and the eclairs... out of this world.
2. If you had a day off from your normal daily responsibilities, what would you do?
Sleep in. Work out and take a LONG shower. Go out all day long, doing anything really. The luxury is in not having to be home every 3 hours.
3. What is your favorite city?
Chicago
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Teleport. Or if we lived in a world where other people have superpowers, it'd be to steal their superpowers.
5. Would you rather be in a room with 50 wasps or 50 snakes?
50 snakes
6. What is your favorite chore?
Making the bed, or I usually don't mind doing the dishes.
7. What is your least favorite chore?
Mopping/Sweeping.
8. If you could have 30 extra minutes a day to do anything you want, how would you spend that time?
Working out or cooking. So I'd be better off doing the former
9. Celebrity you wish you looked like?
Kate Beckinsale. She's Cary's celebrity crush.
10. Movie that makes you cry every time?
Life is Beautiful
11. When is the last time you had a really good laugh?
Last week, Cary was walking around talking about his new pants I bought him. The "LOVE" pants he kept saying. "Oooh you bought me looooove pants." "Don't I look hot in looove pants!" I was so confused, so I go and check the pants label. Yeah, the style is actually "Loose." They're Old Navy loose pants. I then almost peed my pants laughing at Cary in his "love" pants. I love laughs like that.


Questions:
1. If you could go back to school and major in something different what would it be?
2. What is your go to outfit when you want to look good, and you're in a hurry?
3. If you could only watch one tv show over and over, what show would you pick?
4. What's your favorite book, or the first that came to mind?
5. If your life had a theme song what would it be?
6. Who is someone you miss having in your life (from moving away, passing away, just busy whatever)?
7. Would you rather be tired for the rest of your life or hungry?
8. Who is someone you admire and would like to emulate?
9. What is your favorite game?
10. If you had to leave your home forever and could only take a few "valuables" what would you take?
11. What grocery item do you regularly splurge on?


Ahh the tricky part... ha, I don't know who reads my blog but based on comments I'll request answers from Emily, Jessamyn, Elizabeth, Mary, Lindsay, Ashley, Teri, Jamie, Kaley, DeeAura, Shelli... and I'll bend the rules to anyone other readers of mine, I might get a handful out of this ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment