Rubber Ducky you're the one

Friday, April 20, 2012

The faces that makes me laugh and brightens my day... just sharing










Zoey has been sick all week. Her first "real" sick, up all night, uncontrollably sobbing/screaming, laying on the floor curled up with a blanket sucking her thumb. I feel so bad for her. Colds are pretty horrible when you can't take sudafed or mucinex. Then I feel a little bad for me... I'm exhausted, and sick babies make me lose sight of the joys of motherhood a little.

So I thought I'd share my favorite time of day. Well two.

First, picking baby up out of her crib after a nap. Her smile gets SO big. (Knowing zoey it's just as much about the freedom as it is about seeing me... but I love it none the less).

Second, bath time. Zoey is so funny. She gets a goofy smile when we go into the bathroom because she knows what's coming, and then when we set her in the tub, it's like she just got the best massage of her life. Her eyes roll back a little and she's in complete bliss. She's definitely gonna be a little water baby--we'll have to watch those shower times when she gets older.

0 comments:

Post a Comment