Rumor has it

Friday, August 17, 2012

Saturday was Zoey's 9 month birthday!

"Say what?"

"Oh my!"
(The girl makes great faces)

It's the big "she's been out as long as she was cooking" day, and I can't say the past 9 months have flown by... and that's a great thing. The further away pregnancy feels the happier I am!

The past month has of course brought a few changes... my baby girl is definitely morphing into a little toddler before my eyes, and the baby days are numbered.

a few stats
-graduated to size 2 diapers
-doubled her birth weight!
-she loves walking around the furniture and now takes these huge steps with a stomp, almost saying "look at me taking these steps!"... we'll see how long before she's really walking
-she weaned herself and she loves trying new foods--but expensive gerber baby snacks are her fav ;)
-She loves laughing and blabbing with her mom. We have a sort of made up language that makes us both laugh and dad feel a little left out... it's a girl thing.

Basically,
We love this age.
We love our baby girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment