Slept in all my clothes like I didn't care

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I remember when Zoey turned 6 months, looking for her 6 month clothes and not finding any. Although I thought it was odd, that out of all the cute outfits we received as gifts we didn't get any for 6 months, I didn't think too much of it.

Well, we were finally able to get Zoey all moved into her room and what appeared... but tons of cute 6 mo clothes! Lucky us our 9 month old is tiny!

So here's our quick fashion show/thanks for outfitting my child!









Oh wait, that's her birthday suit... whoops. Baby girl doesn't outfit changes... so we'll have to get the other outfits another day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I didn't even notice the baby in the last one. I was too obsessed with the sexy legs from the edge of the photo.

-Matt Bell

Post a Comment