I wanna see you be brave

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

CUPID'S CURTAILING THE CHUB

You may recall that Cary's New Years Resolution is "the year of the 6 pack."

Well, in an effort to help him achieve his goal and because we're always looking to earn a little extra $$... we signed up for this




Eeek. I'm a bit nervous about losing 4 percent! That's not insane, but it's serious, and well, goodbye sweet tooth--see you in a month.

So wish me luck!



We're hoping to double our monies and be healthier for it. If you're gonna bet, might as well bet on yourself I say. 

Feel free to get crazy with me and sign up, the more the merrier! 

And remember

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of a couple of these types of things going around. One is where you earn money for how much you lose? Not sure, I'll have to look into this, surely I would get a good chunk of cash after losing massive amounts of baby weight hahhaha :) Maybe?

Ashley said...

I need to post that e card on my fridge. Maybe it'll help me stop eating a whole bag of Hershey's nuggets in 2 days...maybe.

Post a Comment