And I am here still waiting, though i still have my doubts

Friday, October 24, 2008

My manager recently asked me what my plans for the future are, and after talking to her for about 5 minutes, I realized that I had already had this exact same conversation with her. A year earlier. I feel as though I am in the exact same place I was a year ago. I know, I know, I have since then been on several cool trips, I'm slowly seeing the world, etc. etc. But I still can't help but feel that I am going nowhere, fast.

So, what do i do in times of distress, but turn to a great Grey's quote, put so nicely by Meredith herself in my favorite episode. "I just need something to happen, I need a sign that things are going to change. I need a reason to go on. I need some hope! And in the abscence of hope, I need to stay in bed a feel like I'm going to die today."

1 comments:

Oliver said...

Rock on.

Post a Comment