BYU parking sucks

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Despite the fact that my life is rather fabulous and I have no major complaints, I must still ask the great cosmos that is blogging society (even though I know no one reads this blog) a question. Why for the love of all that is .... (fill in the blank) does BYU only have 20 visitor parking spots? On the off chance that I need to visit my Alma Mater, I find that there is not a parking spot within a 5 mile radius. Oh wait, let me correct myself. There is not a parking spot for visitors. There is tons of faculty parking just sitting there unfilled taunting the numberous visitors who just want to make a 30 minute stop, but due to the over zealous parking officials who subsidize BYU education with parking ticket fees, one would have to be out of their mind to attempt to park in an undesignated spot and run their errand. So I settle for the 15 minute parking. And Dangit... I'm over my 15 minute limit. I better quit blogging and go save my car from unwanted boot.

1 comments:

Petey said...

Because God wants you to get booted. Or something. I don't know. I no longer question the rationale of BYU's policies. They are strictly, as a rule, irrational.

Post a Comment