Rollover Minutes are Beautiful

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So I was pondering the prospect of driving back to the east coast by myself, in the event that I move back, and I decided that I would need to spend a good deal of that drive on the phone just to keep myself sane (don't underestimate the extreme boredom that ensues across Kansas and much of Nevada). So I decided to see how long I could talk on the phone without procurring overage charges... and low and behold I could talk on the phone the entire trip without going over my allotted minutes! That's beautiful. That's not even taking into account that a good majority of the minutes used on such a trip would be free Mobile to Mobile and Nighttime minutes. So now I just need friends willing to talk to me for a minimum hour block while I drive. Anyone, Anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment