I'm all lit up, must be the good life

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm having a great day. I can't stop smiling. But rather than detail the hum drum details of my life, how bout I just share some of my favorite quotes of the week.

"Miracles are like pimples because once you start looking for them you find more than you ever dreamed you would see." -Lemony Snickett

"Every night before Satan goes to sleep he checks under his bed for Elder Holland"- Overheard at BYU/Shelli's blog

"Life is what happens to you on your way to do what you planned"- Elder Wickman quoting someone famous

"Unwelcome thoughts can and do seek entrance to our minds. But we don’t have to throw open the door, serve them tea and crumpets, and then tell them where the silverware is kept! (You shouldn’t be serving tea anyway.)"- Elder Holland, always telling it like it is

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Yay! You quoted me! Or, you quoted me quoting someone else.

Also, I love Elder Holland.

jamie said...

Nice quotes. Which book is the Lemony Snicket one from?

Post a Comment