There's only one me in the galaxy, I am an endangered species

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Occasionally Cary and I reach a lull in conversation. (I know *gasp*, yes sometimes I run out of things to say, shocking). When these situations arise, Cary usually asks me to tell him something he doesn't know about me. Well, as we spend at least an hour a day just talking, I'm usually left blank trying to think of what I possibly haven't told him yet. As I've paid attention the past few days here's ten things you may or may not know about me


1. I really like brussel sprouts
2. I use about 2 rolls of toilet paper a month (I blame a lot of this on runny noses)
3. My wisdom teeth are finally growing in at 23... seriously inconvenient as I no longer have a dental insurance plan
4. I would remove my moles if I could
5. I have a recent irrational fear of not only being pregnant someday, but of that pregnancy being triplets
6. I have a disease. I can't remember the name of it. It supposedly makes me prone to jaundice. Seeing as I have never had a yellowish appearance in my life, I believe the disease is fictious or the doctor mixed up the urine samples.
7. I love peeps! I want to go here




8. I am very frugal... except when it comes to gifts. If I have a good idea I'm excited about, I don't care what it costs.
9. Getting lost frustrates me more than just about anything.
10. Typically I'm completely anti workout videos, but the biggest loser DVD's are actually pretty good and I don't mind doing them.

There, I may be several thousand miles away, but don't you feel a little closer to me ;)

1 comments:

Amanda Swafford said...

Why oh Why am I just now finding your blog? You told me about it ages ago but I forgot.


BUT I'M IN LOVE.

With you and your boyfriend and your cuteness and humor and European adventures.

Yay blogs. Can't wait to see you when you get home!

Post a Comment