And the world spins madly on

Saturday, August 16, 2008

He is amazing! He is just straight up amazing. Tonight's race was incredible. To be honest, I'm a traitor in thought. I didn't think he had it. It looked like he was going to lose, but with one hundreth of a second he out touched for the gold medal. (It makes me feel better to know that his mom thought he had 2nd as well, and then practically fainted when she saw that he won.) Anyhow, the swimming is nearly over, and then I have to wait four more years til the London Olympics to share my love of swimming with the World. But for now Michael Phelps has won 7 Gold Medals, is one of the greatest Olympians of all time, and has potential to be the greatest swimmer of all time.

In other news, I was explaining something to a couple of new guys who are training at Macaroni Grill, and my manager walks by and states that I am available (always looking for prime opportunities to embarass his employees). So I ask him what makes him think that I'm available, and he matter of factly states that there aren't any guys good enough to make me completely unavailable. (the collective ahhh now comes from all 2 people that will read this). Yeah, I know... not true, but a really sweet thing to say. Anyhow, perhaps I should write him a note about it* (inside joke with mac grill employees, or at least the cool employees :)

Lame posts lately, I know, sorry. I'll try to make my life more interesting so as to have better posts, and well, cause life's just better when it's interesting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think he is right.

Post a Comment