In my mind I'm going to Carolina...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So I found this old list of 25 ways to know you're from North Carolina and it made me laugh... so i will share a few of my fav's.

You Know You're From North Carolina if:

-You have an opinion about UNC. You went there and loved it, or you hate everyone who did.
-You sold Krispy Kreme doughnuts for a school or church fundraiser before those glazed doughnuts went global.
-You remember watching the ACC Tournament on television at school.
-People are not fat, they're healthy
-You've actually uttered the phrase "it's too hot to go to the pool."
-School was cancelled because of cold, heat, and hurricanes
-The festivals around the state are named after a fruit, vegetable, or tobacco
-You know what a pig pickin' is, and you consider being a "Pork Queen" an honor.

Well, welcome to my world a little bit. Anyhow, in other news Chelsie Hightower, Gev and myself are becoming fast friends (meaning they came in for another 20 minute meal at the Mac Grill!). I am proud to say I got a picture this time, and if I ever bother to learn how to add pictures to my blog it will be up shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment