I met the girl on tv

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So I have just been on cloud nine right, with the Olympics and all, but to put icing on the cake, Chelsie Hightower and Gev from So You Think You Can Dance came into Macaroni Grill last night to eat. It was hilarious! I see them walk in, totally do a double take, and then go running back to Jodi screaming "you won't believe who just walked in!" We then proceeded to watch them through their entire meal just gushing and debating whether we should bug them or leave them to their date. Graciously, we allowed them to eat their food in peace, but I talked to them as they were leaving and even got a hug from both (they seemed almost equally as stoked- to know they have nerdy fans like me). Anyhow, what a night.

Of course I didn't get out of work til midnight because I couldn't stop talking about So You Think You Can Dance and the celebrities that I touched! And of course this morning I had to call my mom and sisters to brag about meeting them and now it's 1 pm and I'm feeling pretty worthless.

Ehh who cares. In the grand scheme of things am I going to remember and be glad that I used this day productively or that I watched every swim race in the 2008 Olympics and met Chelsie and Gev. Yeah, I agree, definitely the later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment